On this page I will post instructions to NXT and Technic creations. You can buy them through this site or BrickLink.
Super Compact Remote Control Buggy.
You will get instructions and programs for the robot. Read more about SCRCB here.
NOTICE: The robot can only be remote controlled by another NXT, computer with bluetooth or the IR Receiver and IR Remote. (Purchase the IR Receiver via BrickLink or Lego Direct. IR Remote via BrickLink or Lego Direct.)
Price: $1.99 CAD
More instructions coming soon!
- When you buy the instructions DO NOT SHARE THEM or RESELL THEM!
- All of the instructions were made with Lego Digital Designer. If you don’t have it you can download it here.
- If you want instructions in a different program than LDD please email me and I will try my best to learn the program.
- The instructions are Windows and Mac compatible.
- You will receive an email to the instructions within 24 hours with a link to download the LDD instructions.
- If you don’t receive an email after 24 hours then please check your spam folder or email me below.
- I built this model a long time ago; the model in the photo will be slightly different than the LDD. Sorry in the LDD there will be no trailer.